Key Math Help with Decimals and Percents Course
Learn to Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide Decimals and Percents!
Math Course 2 - Decimals and Percents v2.0
Math Course 2, Decimals & Percents 2.0 addresses the concepts of decimals and percents, how to convert between decimals, percents, and fractions, how to perform arithmetic operations and solve word problems with decimals and percents, how to work with ratios and proportions, and how to use conversion factors.
This self-paced course has one or more key numbers and operations learning objectives in each lesson. Decimals 2.0 will identify learning needs through its Unit tests and offers a logical and easy to follow learning path. There are 32 lessons organized in 8 Units. Tests administered in the program ensure understanding of each lesson’s learning objectives and progress can be tracked for multiple users.
The Course learning objectives align to math curriculum standards for grades 4 to 7. The course can be used at grade level for enrichment, earlier for accelerated learning, or in middle school for remediation. The learning objectives in this course address critical pre-algebra topics and should be successfully completed before entry to high school.
Decimals & Percents 2.0 is also available online and can be accessed from any computer operating system that is equipped with a standard internet browser.
- On screen audio-supported instruction
- Multiple registered users
- Unit level testing is used for pre-assessment of learning needs and post-assessment to confirm learning gains
- Each lesson is completed with a quiz to check the student’s understanding of the lesson’s learning objectives
- Printable worksheets for additional practice work
- There is a new graphical interface and a main menu where the student can view
progress and test reports
- Printable completion certificates for each successfully completed Quiz and Unit test.
- The course can also be taken online, by subscription (www.corelearningonline.com)
Windows 7, Vista, XP - 128 MB RAM; 176 MB Hard Disk Space